[opensource-dev] Where has "Spare time" gone in 2.0 ?

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 23:38:16 PDT 2010

Hello all,

As I was testing the RLV on viewer 2.0, I realized that the "Spare time"
entry in the sim console was gone, it used to be right under "Script time"
and indicated how healthy the sim was, and now there is no easy way to know
anymore. Has it been removed intentionally, or by mistake ? Is it at another
place now ? This piece of information is really critical to sim owners or
even visitors who want to assess the health of the sim in real time.

Besides this entry is not even sent by the sim, it is calculated by the
viewer as (22.5 - net - physics - sim - agent - images - script), unless I'm
mistaken. It would be rather easy to put it in again.

Thanks,
Marine