[opensource-dev] Where has "Spare time" gone in 2.0 ?

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Sun Apr 25 04:34:54 PDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 08:38:16AM +0200, Marine Kelley wrote:
> Besides this entry is not even sent by the sim, it is calculated by the viewer
> as (22.5 - net - physics - sim - agent - images - script), unless I'm mistaken.
> It would be rather easy to put it in again.

That 22.5 seems a bit random ... perhaps it was changed already?
Knowing that we have almost no influence on the server side of things,
I think the best way to go is print the sum
net + physics + sim + agent + images + script
and leave it to the (experienced) user to know what the maximum of that
sum normally is?

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>