[opensource-dev] Thank you for updating the Viewer Directory requirements

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:02:24 PDT 2010

Hi, I'd like to thank whoever changed the application page on the Viewer
Directory, the RL info fields used to be "publishable" (they had a little
cross next to the little star indicating that they were mandatory), and
that's what was holding me from registering the RLV there. Today I just
noticed that these fields (RL name, address etc) are not "publishable"
anymore, which mostly addresses the concerns I had before, namely having my
RL info published without my agreement. Therefore I have applied to register
the RLV on the Viewer Directory today, we'll see how it goes.

So, thank you whoever did this change !

Marine

PS : Of course I might just be silly and had not noticed a change that
occurred days or weeks ago, or even misread in the first place, in which
case disregard this message completely and let me hide under a rock *g*