No subject

Wed Apr 28 21:25:55 PDT 2010

gAgentAvatarp->setLocalTexture* that applies the texture in
*LLPanelEditWearable::onTexturePickerCommit
*asks for, among other things, the slot index (certain wearables such as
skin have more than one slot, such as head/upper body/lower body) which is
exactly what it's asking for in form of a *entry->mTextureIndex.*
Long story short, it determines the slot by looking at the texture ctrl
which obviously i can't have when the appearance panel does not exist.

I have discovered that wearable/mTEmap(texture map)/mTexLayers/mTexLayerSet
contains a mBakedTexIndex which seems, from my observation, to contain a
name for it's appropriate slot of an appropriate wearable.

So my question is: would it be correct to assume that i can manually
extrapolate mTextureIndex needed for setLocalTexture from mBakedTexIndex, or
am i missing something here?

--00163683236a4cd47c04abcb6ebd

y exploring ways to commit a texture onto an avatar layer without having th=
 the code, the function =A0<i>gAgentAvatarp-&gt;setLocalTexture</i> that ap=
plies the texture in=A0<i>LLPanelEditWearable::onTexturePickerCommit </i>as=
ks for, among other things, the slot index (certain wearables such as skin =
have more than one slot, such as head/upper body/lower body) which is exact=
ly what it&#39;s asking for in form of a=A0<i>entry-&gt;mTextureIndex.</i><=
/div>

l which obviously i can&#39;t have when the appearance panel does not exist=
ap)/mTexLayers/mTexLayerSet contains a mBakedTexIndex which seems, from my =
observation, to contain a name for it&#39;s appropriate slot of an appropri=
ate wearable.</div>

 can manually extrapolate mTextureIndex needed for setLocalTexture from mBa=
kedTexIndex, or am i missing something here?</div></div>

--00163683236a4cd47c04abcb6ebd--