No subject

Wed Apr 28 21:25:55 PDT 2010

(and therefore have some form of skeleton) then NPCs-that-look-like-avatars
are a distinct possibility, and would be able to move around with these new
functions in a pretty "natural" (in an SL context!) manner.  Of course they
won't have proper name tags - though you could simulate such with a
particle, just not exactly.

Ricky
Crons Stardust

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Tateru Nino <tateru.nino at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are always future developments. :)
>
> I thought it was clear that we were talking about objects. The 'C' in
> NPC doesn't imply that you're talking about an agent or an object in SL
> terms, anyway - in many UGC-based virtual environments, NPCs are
> *usually* objects rather than agents, though.
>
> I imagined it was kind of clear that the project was about objects, and
> not agents.
>
> On 19/02/2012 12:24 AM, Garmin Kawaguichi wrote:
> > In the blog post we find the acronym NPC
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-player_character
> >
> > I'd prefer here NPO, non playable object 8); in the video I expected to
> see
> > clones of Lorca Linden !!
> >
> > Is there going to be future developments?
> >
> > GCI

--e89a8fb2041003c1b504b956408a