[opensource-dev] Draw Distance

aklo at skyhighway.com aklo at skyhighway.com
Sat Aug 21 21:19:26 PDT 2010

!! YES !!  If all i had to do was mouse up over the camera widget and roll
the scroll button i would be *soooooo* happy!  Serious.  i mean, Henri's
Cool VL innovation is great!  And i think that even if it were a mouse
wheel scrollable widget it should still have some kinda additional text
box to it where numbers can be typed in.  But to be able to look around
like that would be MEGA-AWESOME!!  (Just like opening your eyes *really*
wide...!!)

- AK

  I probably use the draw-distance slider more often than any other UI
widget. I'd probably map it to my mouse's scroll-wheel, if I could.

-- Tateru Nino http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/