[opensource-dev] Draw Distance

Miro Collas miro.collas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 02:21:06 PDT 2010

That makes sense yes. I wasn't asking for Emerald to be copied, which is
why my initial response to the issue was vague. But the basic idea is
nice, I think: a nice, fast and easy way to set parameters without
having to use clumsy sliders and navigate pages of dialog boxes, all via
the command line.