[opensource-dev] New Weekly Office Hour for Product Backlog & Viewer Idea Discussion

Esbee Linden (Sarah Hutchinson) esbee at lindenlab.com
Tue Aug 24 09:08:19 PDT 2010

Starting tomorrow, Wednesday Aug 25 from 8-9am PT, I'll be holding weekly office hours for discussion of the Snowstorm Team Backlog and to discuss ideas for the Viewer.

If you have ideas for Viewer improvements, usability enhancements, new features, or just have questions about our backlog, this is the meeting for you!

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/201/115/21

You'll find this meeting listed on our Snowstorm Team calendar, here: http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/lindenlab.com/embed?src=lindenlab.com_k0e2g2gmqrhm0esbrh31f0qbac%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

(Note: This meeting will replace Q's weekly office hour. When he returns to work in a few weeks, he'll join us at this OH!)

See you tomorrow!
Esbee