[opensource-dev] Encrypted chat & third-party servers

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Wed Aug 25 18:39:04 PDT 2010

Nevermind, I should have read the rest of the thread first.
Looks like a pretty solid protocol.

Does anyone know if it is possible for an arbitrary TPV
to start an OTR with another TPV? If so, how? Or is it
needed to be recognized by the other viewer as being
a viewer that has OTR implemented?

How do two viewer know if they both can do OTR?

Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>