[opensource-dev] Status at the end of our first open sprint

Scott Lawrence oz at lindenlab.com
Mon Aug 30 06:00:50 PDT 2010

  I believe that all but one of the submissions we got (either internal
or open source) have been pulled into viewer-development.

The one exception is a submission from Aleric that only affects
develop.py - I had a build failure yesterday the first time I tested it
on the build farm, so I skipped it to do some others.  I've since had
successful builds with it, and believe the error was an ephemeral
network problem on the build machine, so I expect to get that committed
today.

At the moment, I'm having trouble pushing to bitbucket - I believe the
problem is related to the upgrade they did last night to new hosting.