[opensource-dev] Submission process when a team is working an issue.

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 09:42:05 PDT 2010

Oz,

Please clarify the vwr-xxxxx process.

As a example. I built and tested vwr-20879 the issue Robin wrote up concerning
Express builds.

She had a six or so additional vwr-xxxxx issues that contributed to a solution.
I added a change set that improved one aspect of the six or so. I pushed these
to my repo vwr-20879 on bitbucket.

My question; Is this now a single issue and if so, how would it be presented as
such?

Please look at my https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/vwr-20879. Is the format of
changes correct for a viewer-development pull? I saw a changeset where you did a
merge up? Is that a way to combine changesets into one issue from many sub
issues? And if so, how?

NickyP