[opensource-dev] [WEB] Some Wiki pages unreadable when not logged in

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:04:52 PST 2010

I was just looking up a reference in the wiki (
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlKey2Name ) and found it to be
largely empty!  I then check history and source, all looked good. So I
browsed other functions, some were visible, some not.  Then I logged
in, and viola all were visible. Logged back out, empty again.  Maybe
some common template was messed up for anon users?

Ricky
Crons Stardust

PS: Yes, this isn't a viewer issue, but that's why I marked it [WEB].
However, I figure someone with more knowledge of the LL wiki template
architecture might be able to shed some light/fix it.