[opensource-dev] [WEB] Some Wiki pages unreadable when not logged in

David Simmons techiedavid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 20:13:28 PST 2010

Confirmed. While looking at the page not logged in, it was empty.
The Nov 24 version is fine, but the Dec 10 is messed up.

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Ricky <kf6kjg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just looking up a reference in the wiki (
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlKey2Name ) and found it to be
> largely empty!  I then check history and source, all looked good. So I
> browsed other functions, some were visible, some not.  Then I logged
> in, and viola all were visible. Logged back out, empty again.  Maybe
> some common template was messed up for anon users?
>
> Ricky
> Crons Stardust
>
> PS: Yes, this isn't a viewer issue, but that's why I marked it [WEB].
> However, I figure someone with more knowledge of the LL wiki template
> architecture might be able to shed some light/fix it.

“The greatest danger in modern technology isn't that machines will
begin to think like people, but that people will begin to think like
machines” Unknown

http://www.google.com/profiles/techiedavid