[opensource-dev] Review Request: STORM-807 update returnability of objects based on new encroachment rules

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Dec 21 22:26:32 PST 2010

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the heads up. The repo looks good except for a couple of files it
touches that it shouldn't (like Info-SecondLife.plist) and changes that seem
unrelated to the feature. I'll comment in JIRA. It merges fine with
viewer-development.

The attached diff though is a bit mind boggling. I'm not sure how you
produced it but I certainly would discourage anyone trying to apply it. Devs
willing to test encroaching then should pull from your repo and ignore that
diff.

Cheers,
- Merov