[opensource-dev] STORM-34 Test Binaries

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Mon Dec 27 08:59:11 PST 2010

> I kinda have to agree with hitomi.

I agree with Andrew; it's a privacy sensitive thing
and users shouldn't accidently flip it without thinking
because it's on the normal 'General' page.
If they need or want it, then I'm sure they'll find it,
like they find everything else. Also, it will take a
while before a user needs links to favourite places
on their login page: those are not newbies. It's sufficient
to put the option in a place that requires more knowledge
(and exploration) of the viewer interface.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>