[opensource-dev] STORM-34 Test Binaries

Celierra Darling Celierra at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:40:35 PST 2010

It seems a little unclear to try to communicate "this can have privacy
implications" by putting the setting on the privacy tab.  It might be better
to write the setting label so it's more explicit (i.e. something like "Show
my favorites to anyone under 'Start At' before logging in" or "Show my
favorites under 'Start At' on login (before authenticating)" or etc.).

Celi