[opensource-dev] edit appearance dialog where is the code??

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:24:50 PST 2010

I have an idea for a program that would just about need to reimplement
the edit appearance dialog and i was wondering
how self contained is the code for the dialog (bonus round question
what files are used?)? I would need just the settings sliders not the
thumbnails or any of the rendered views.

As part of SL 2.0 is anybody doing a "White Rabbits Guide to the Codebase"?
--
Robert L Martin
btw im also looking for a programmer since i can barely script myself