[opensource-dev] freeze and locks

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 09:37:33 PST 2010

Sounds like the same problem that I had related to
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-14914
Note my last remark there. Basically this is a bug in openal but we can work
around it by
not setting a volume to zero, but muting the channel instead (completely
disabling it).

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Tayra Dagostino <tayra.dagostino at gmail.com