[opensource-dev] step by step guide to compiling snowglobe

k\o\w kow at sapinski.com
Wed Feb 17 11:30:07 PST 2010

On Windows it's as easy as double clicking develop.py. Sounds like maybe
you're not ready for Linux, and should try to a more user friendly OS/IDE.

Snowglobe should work out of the box with VS2005. Emerald and Imprudence
are easier options if you're using VS2008. I believe the only issue with
VS2008 + snowglobe is boost, and the libs from Emerald or Imprudence can
be dropped in to fix that.