[opensource-dev] Second Life Package Repo

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Thu Feb 18 11:57:38 PST 2010

Do we have any ubuntu folks on the list who might consider setting up a
PPA?

A few years ago (May 2008), I did a bit of work putting together a build
system using gar called "garindra".  It's totally out of date now, but I
learned enough then, and I've learned enough since then about packaging
stuff for debuntu, that I can probably make something go.

If people care enough to warrant such an effort ;)

Cheers,

C.J.