[opensource-dev] Client-side scripting in Snowglobe

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:10:16 PST 2010

No Edward, client-side scripting is not related to in-world scripting at
all.  It's scripting OF THE CLIENT, and it has the sole purpose of extending
the functionality of the client, on a personal basis.

While it's nice to hypothesize about in-world scripts being off-loadable to
the client, that is merely a conceptual idea without any concrete suggestion
for how it could be implemented.  It's not what we've been talking about
here.

Morgaine.