[opensource-dev] Second Life Package Repo

lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net lists.secondlife.com at trap.wereanimal.net
Sun Feb 21 21:48:09 PST 2010

I've been maintaining a gentoo overlay. Just got done doing some updates to it
now. While there is a secondlife client in portage, it lacks voice support on
64-bit systems, spacenav joystick support, etc. I managed to re-verce engineer
LL build process on my own and develop a much better ebuild. While its is more
complex, its has full voice/spacenav support and is actually more flexible
then the one supplied by portage.

Because I've been doing this, I submitted several patches to fix the builds of
problems that I have encountered.

--Techwolf Lupindo
gentoo.techwolf.net