[opensource-dev] Consensus? was: Client-side scripting in Snowglobe

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:06:32 PST 2010

i think that instead of separating the scripts, we should have a table
with script names, some info, like creator etc, and a bunch of
checkboxes to give or deny permission for the script to do stuff, with a
way for client scripts to trigger a permission request dialog. Among the
permissions would be a permission to remember permissions, and another
to save the script locally/with the account.