[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Tue Feb 23 15:07:43 PST 2010

I love the text only viewers. Would hate to see them disappear.

How about SLIM? I realize that can probably be categorized as a separate
service that's not a "viewer," but you could also see it as a "chat only"
viewer.

Could a third-party text-only viewer be considered compliant with 1h if it
matches SLIM's functionality?

Vector