[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Latif Khalifa latifer at streamgrid.net
Tue Feb 23 15:28:25 PST 2010

It also means that now I need to hire a lawyer in order to continue to
make and distribute my text viewer (Radegast), with special features
aimed at people with disabilities. The terms mandate that I need to
have an official privacy policy published, and I also need to to show
SL ToS to users (and I have no idea where would I get it, and how to
tell if it's updated). "Shared experience" clause doesn't even deserve
spending time on it.