[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

malachi malachi at tamzap.com
Tue Feb 23 18:40:23 PST 2010

sorry thomas but the idea that a person can be detected by skills system
while running LL's client on a name that is new today and never been
logged in on any other client... shows that the information used to
detect if a person has 'ever' used a bad client is coming from the
persons computer. and the fact that one of the admins over skills system
tells you that in order to run a bad client and not be detected by the
system is to install vmware and run the client there tells me that the
system is in fact gather information from your computer. the fact that
the system in not installed on my computer leads me to believe its
HACKING. you can protect your friends all you want thomas but Linden Lab
needs to address that fact that this system is a HUGE violation of the
terms of service and various local state and governmental laws.