[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2 and Open Source

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Tue Feb 23 20:57:30 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Trilo Byte <trilobyte550m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome to see something posted so quickly (though huge shame that testing
> resources like this group and BSI weren't utilized).
>
> Can't help but notice we've lost some functionality from Snowglobe 1.3....
> namely the drop down to choose the user name on login, and panning around
> the mini-map.  What else from recent builds may have been
> lost/skipped/thrown away?

Well, we "lost" more than that (SOCKS5 support, translator and OGP-Login are
*big* on my todo list), but they are not lost really: I haven't had time to
merge *everything*, especially the trickiest / UI related features.

The plan though is to get those in there too! Just hang in there...

Cheers,
- Merov