[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2 and Open Source

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:06:20 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Trilo Byte <trilobyte550m at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome to see something posted so quickly (though huge shame that testing
> resources like this group and BSI weren't utilized).
> Can't help but notice we've lost some functionality from Snowglobe 1.3....
> namely the drop down to choose the user name on login, and panning around
> the mini-map.  What else from recent builds may have been
> lost/skipped/thrown away?

Posponed is the word, Merov has done the port to snowglobe 2.0 as fast
as he could and not every single feature that was in SG 1.2/1.3 has
_yet_ been ported across. There was a deadline of yesterday for the
release of 2.0 so Merov had to get at least a working viewer and code
out the door so somethings just had to wait. He always said this would
happen in the last few opensource meetings and that now the code has
landed the last bits can be added back in

Robin