[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Wed Feb 24 15:21:20 PST 2010

В сообщении от Четверг 25 февраля 2010 01:30:52 автор Morgaine написал:
> Soft,
>
> Please add to your list of issues to pass to Legal, a highlighted copy of
> Clause 6 in the GPLv2
[snip]

Seconded.

Additionally, please ensure compatibility with Creative Commons licenses,
especially CC-SA.

Also, I am annoyed at the limitations regarding export, imposed for content
where I do not want them. I would like some way in the viewer (license field
perhaps) to explicitly ALLOW exporting the content.