[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Peter Leonard/Dante danteferret at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:35:04 PST 2010

I have no interest in distributing my viewer, my hack and slash
modifications are not exactly release quality anyway :P However my viewer is
heavily modified having worked on it for years.

How does this new policy affect me?

I have no intentions of doing most of what is required by the policy, such
as the branding rules. Simply because I am the only person that will ever
see this client, so it does not matter. Will these new policies prevent
people like me from using out own client? Will we just not be able to log
in? Little confused here.