[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:41:52 PST 2010

Jason Giglio wrote:
>> Legal is aware that there has been confusion on this. There will be an
>> update soon, which makes the terms more clear.
>>

> Is it an actual update to the policy document?
>
> Not a mere FAQ that says "Oh we didn't really mean what the policy says
> in plain English"?

Don't you love how layers say "oh but we mean these terms only in this
sense" but in court they say "to the fullest extent of the law."

Earth World Version 2012...

Day awaits for court where we measure patents and who really means what.
I, and others, don't need lawyers to say "oh but we mean this..."

This isn't a threat, it's just stupid common sense.