[opensource-dev] TPV Policy makes Secondlife *content* incompatible with CC-SA licenses

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:53:34 PST 2010

Argent, now that you mention GPLv3, it's worth pointing out that if LL
relicensed their sources to GPLv3 then they would be prevented from suing
GPL developers for patent infringement (under fear of loss of GPL rights),
because of GPLv3's patent retaliation clause.  That would remove one source
of worry that projects like Opensim currently believe they have.

Morgaine.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com