[opensource-dev] FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Joe Linden joe at lindenlab.com
Sun Feb 28 17:36:47 PST 2010

TPV developers may choose to list their viewers in the Directory for the
value of receiving a wider awareness than they may be able to create
themselves, or not.  That's entirely up to the developer.  All viewers that
connect to the SL grids will need to abide by the TPV Policy regardless of
their choice to list in the Directory.

And, since we're only talking about conditions that apply when a TPV
connects to Linden Lab's grid(s), we reserve the right to add, subtract, or
otherwise modify those conditions at any point in the future.

-- joe