[opensource-dev] FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Bryon Ruxton bryon at slearth.com
Sun Feb 28 19:55:57 PST 2010

Of course, I know that Tigro. But just like any web site can detect a
user-agent and block it, I'd like to be able to detect the viewer agent,
(perhaps via llGetAgentInfo) of the avatar getting on my land anyway.
Such would be useful for various other reasons such a compatibility checks,
analysis of traffic sources, who you visitors are etc...