[opensource-dev] Fwd: FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:13:21 PST 2010

Back in the old days of Philip's SL, Lindens often proclaimed the futility
of entering an arms race, and the channel concept stems from that ---
self-identification as a choice, in the knowledge that stronger measures
will always be countered anyway.  It seems that those days are long gone
though.

Anyone wanting a solid business for the next few years might consider
selling brooms to SL protectionists.  There's a lot of tide to sweep back.
;-)

Morgaine.