[opensource-dev] FAQ posted for Third Party Viewer Policy

Jesse Barnett jessesa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:11:26 PST 2010

Apologies to group as I know that this is off topic but did not want this to
go unanswered.

I am not the one that discovered the Quicktime link but it was easy to
"prove".

All you have to do is uninstall Quicktime on a Windows machine and you are
invisible even testing with a ripper client that everyone else is being
caught with.

And by now everyone should know that I have taken a very strong stance
against ripping and ripper clients and am not Neil.

Jesse Barnett