[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:20:01 PST 2010

A sidenote:  What do we do to have our existing viewer groups renamed
from one viewer name to another?  File a support ticket or yell at a
specific Linden?  I already have a bunch of people in my FlexLife group,
but I need to rename it to Luna, and I'm not going to go waste L$100 and
another load of advertising to draw the same people back when I'm not
even sure if LL isn't going to force us to rebrand everything again in
the future for an even more obscure reason.

Rob Nelson
Luna Viewer (http://luna-viewer.googlecode.com)