[opensource-dev] Potential inventory problem?

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:21:54 PST 2010

Happens just as well on any grid. I'm just as confused as anyone here what
this error message means, but this was brought up before and I vaguely
remember a linden saying that wasn't the source of the lag problems related
to inventory.

Are you trying to track down the texture picker freezing bug?

- Nexii