[opensource-dev] Potential inventory problem?

John Hurliman jhurliman at jhurliman.org
Mon Mar 8 11:17:38 PST 2010

Yes, I'm trying to push out the first release of a set of PHP grid services
for OpenSim and the texture picker freeze bug is a showstopper. It obviously
doesn't happen on SLGrid and it wasn't happening in the past with OpenSim. A
packet trace didn't show anything interesting (doesn't appear to be
triggered by a specific packet at all). My current guess is that the client
is making a bad assumption about information the server sent earlier on. It
might have to do with the library since I am not sending a library skeleton
at the moment.

Any other clues on the freezing issue would be much appreciated. The warning
is more of a curiosity but it could uncover another hidden expectation the
open source server software is not meeting.

John