[opensource-dev] Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Maggie Leber (sl: Maggie Darwin) maggie at matrisync.com
Wed Mar 10 09:34:58 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Kelly Linden <kelly at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> Windlight settings should be a part of the build and not something
> you have to opt into or be bugged with a dialog to see.*

Well, then how about automatic applications of animations to your
avatar, because a "content creator" thought it would be arty or cool?
Or malicious Windlight settings that blind you, because it's
"artistic" and "part of the shared experience"?

The enhancement request as it stands calls for a permissions opt-in
for having your viewer settings changed, and I support it in that
form.