[opensource-dev] Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Kelly Linden kelly at lindenlab.com
Wed Mar 10 09:57:50 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Maggie Leber (sl: Maggie Darwin) <
maggie at matrisync.com> wrote:

> If it was easier to do, would you even be lobbying to make them
> automatic under the control of the parcel owner?

Absolutely. In fact, being easy to change / fix / revert would be a pre-req
in my mind.

> > I think we get more amazing in world experiences that way.
>
> If I'm going to have "amazing experiences", I'd like to to be
> voluntary, thanks. And if you're going to accuse me of
> "fear-mongering" and "panic", do kindly read the JIRAs first.

They should be voluntary in the sense that any content or place in SL is
voluntary.  The very sky around you should be part of the content, part of
the place. I can't get over how awesome I think that would be.

 - Kelly