[opensource-dev] New topic: Snowglobe 2.0 way forward?

Ron Festa ronfesta at docs.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 10 10:28:28 PST 2010

I agree, the new UI needs a LOT of work before I consider it mainstream
worthy. As was said the old UI was pretty much tailored by developers for
developers. This new UI seems to be tailored in the opposite direction
making the viewer barely usable for those of us accustomed to the old UI and
content developers. The tweaks found at
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_2_Tweaks definitely improve things,
but we really need a middle ground for end users and developers instead of a
UI tailored for either extreme.

Ron Festa
Virtual Worlds Admin
Division of Continuing Studies at Rutgers University
PGP key: http://bit.ly/b1ZyhY
Phone: 732-474-8583