[opensource-dev] New topic: Snowglobe 2.0 way forward?

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:07:00 PST 2010

On 2010-03-10, at 12:28, Ron Festa wrote:
> I agree, the new UI needs a LOT of work before I consider it
> mainstream worthy. As was said the old UI was pretty much tailored
> by developers for developers.

That's not quite what I said... I said that the web browser was
tailored by developers for developers, and the *new* UI was styled
after it.

The old UI was designed to promote the content of the world... second
life itself. The new UI is designed to frame the content of the world
with something like a browser. It's designed to make web developers
comfortable.