[opensource-dev] Backport of Tattoo and Alpha support to v1.23 ?

Andromeda Quonset andromedaquonset at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:00:16 PST 2010

I'd like to see the entire alpha wearables support and feature
removed in it's entirety.  Ever since it was introduced, AV's are
generally invisible unless I am within 5 meters of them.  I'm more
than a little tired of attending meetings that are nothing more than
me, and a bunch of floating nametags that never rez.