[opensource-dev] New topic: Snowglobe 2.0 way forward?

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 05:45:00 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Tigro Spottystripes <
tigrospottystripes at gmail.com> wrote:

> The new interface breaks immersion, it places the world as just another
> small area of the screen with a bunch of other things outside of it.

 I reject the new interface.

I refuse to download it.
I refuse to use it.
I refuse to support it as a developer.

I'm even disappointed by the sheep that instantly started to reappy
all ignored 1.x patches and are working their ass off to get 2.0 to
compile and run... What is the use? Are you going to use it yourself?
I'd like to know the reasoning why you put so much free, unpaid,
time into helping a big corporation with their money maker application
when they don't ever listen to US in the first place. We have no say,
we're just code slaves; and even then only a few patches are hand
picked.