[opensource-dev] Request for comments about llSetAgentEnvironment / SVC-5520

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Fri Mar 12 06:00:01 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 09:57:50AM -0800, Kelly Linden wrote:
>             The very sky around you should be part of the content, part of the
> place. I can't get over how awesome I think that would be.
>
>  - Kelly

This is the first time I actually hope that LL is going to do what they
want... if Kelly represents what they want that is :p

Still a bit concerned about the immeasurable delay that occured between
implementing WindLight in the viewer and now, though :/ when are we ever
going to see this finished?

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>