[opensource-dev] Fixing the 2.0 chat bar focus problem?

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:21:42 PDT 2010

Maybe it's *my* bias. I personally know of no gamers who'd use wasd who
have stayed in SL longer than a couple of months at best.

Most of the people I have known in SL shop, go to clubs, create, RP, and
hang out, most of which requires chatting without an extra step to
switch focus. Leaving the chat bar with focus kills wasd movement, but I
can name no one who doesn't use the arrow keys for that.

Survey?