[opensource-dev] Fixing the 2.0 chat bar focus problem?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:48:56 PDT 2010

Ah, seems in all the sweeps of the prefs I've done over the years, I missed
that!

Interesting I can't find such a setting in the 2.0 prefs.  Found it in the
Debug Settings: ArrowKeysAlwaysMove (default to FALSE)

I also found ChatBarStealsFocus (default to TRUE) but it doesn't seem to
affect anything I can detect...  In fact... There are a LOT of
Debug Settings that seem abandoned, all based around UI changes.

Ricky
Cron Stardust

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Boroondas Gupte <sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch