[opensource-dev] "vendor" branch and Snowglobe 2.0

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Thu Mar 18 04:19:27 PDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 05:52:55PM -0700, Philippe (Merov) Bossut wrote:
> Long Story
> I'm pretty much done with all the export script writing now and I'm moving to
> make all that live so that updates from the viewer trunk come in more regularly
> and automatically.

"regulary" doesn't mean that commits by internal developers are merged
before committed, or that their commit messages are lost, is it?

Ie, if at 15:00 Foobar Linden commits 5 lines with the text "Don't sleep(1) here",
then I'm happy with that being delayed 24 hours, but I'd really still
like to see it committed to snowglobe (whatever trunk) as a single
commit of 5 lines with the same comment (and WHO did that commit).

Can you elaborate on how this is going to look like?
Thanks,

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>