[opensource-dev] Proposal: Howto add a new feature to snowglobe.

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:18:14 PDT 2010

Morgaine wrote:
> As an example, it is quite easy to imagine VWRAP providing transport
> for Collada mesh objects that work in Opensim long before they do in SL.
Can we clarify this a little about the mesh. Is this the mesh in regards
to the avatar or the mesh of objects in the environment itself.

I still have it on the chalkboard that avatars might actually use quite
drastically different models within a scene. That would assume the
simulator that encapsulates the scene doesn't dictate the limits of the
model of the avatars in the scene.

A bit of freedom of expression for those that can handle the details.